FIRST OF ALL,
welcome to Restore Church!
We exist so that people far from God will be raised to life in Christ. Our mission will be unleashed by: Meeting people where they are. Connecting people to life changing relationships. Serving people with no strings attached. Fulfilling the mission of God will not only result in new ministries or programs, but a movement of disciple makers, impacting the world.
The vision of Restore Church is to make all people and places better through a Gospel movement that brings personal calling, community development and church multiplication to Abingdon, Elkton, Havre de Grace, and Perryville, Maryland and, through it, to the world.
Our Core Beliefs are intended to be a basis of fellowship. There will always be peripheral doctrines that committed Christians disagree upon, but the core beliefs of Christianity are non-negotiable. Below is a list of our core beliefs: The Bible is the Inspired Word of God There is one true God Jesus Christ is the Son of God The Fall of Man The Salvation of Man The Ordinances of the Church The Church and Its Mission The Holy Spirit The Final Judgment
1. We are faith-filled, big thinking, bold risk takers.
2. We will do anything short of sin, to reach people who do not know Christ.
3. We will lift up the grace and love of Jesus, rather than using our platform to judge and condemn.
4. We will love people when they least expect or deserve it.
5. We believe the church is the hope of the world.
6. We are united under one vision.
7. We are spiritual contributors, not spiritual consumers.
8. We will lead the way with irrational generosity.
9. We believe simplicity enables excellence.
10. We continually increase our capacity to expand by structuring our church for the next level.
DECIBEL LEVEL POLICY
Thanks for your questions and comments about Restore Church’s choices on sound volume levels during our church services. We frequently receive messages from individuals who have similar questions and thoughts. We do hope this document can explain our decisions and help answer your questions. We want you to be assured that we make the safety of our church, both present and future, one of the highest priorities in our decisions. We take any questions about the safety of our volume levels extremely seriously and are continuously evaluating what will serve our congregation most effectively in the long run. Read full Decibel Level Policy here.