Following CDC and State Guidelines, we will have limited seats available for our indoor service.
You MUST register to attend each week.
Click on the link below to register for THIS SUNDAY.
Things to Know
Indoor Worship at 9 am
1. Worship Center Doors will open at 8:45AM.
(We ask that you arrive by 8:55AM or your seats will potentially be given to any first time visitors.)
2. When registering, please include total number of family members attending (including children)
3. rKids is not available at this time.
4. You will be seated by an usher
5. Masks are encouraged
6. Please follow social distancing guidelines
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to work through this.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OUR REOPENING PROCESS
• Attendance numbers will be kept in compliance with those established by the CDC, the Governor of Maryland, and the Harford County Government. (See below, please register)
• Seating will be from front to back as guests arrive in assigned locations.
Exiting will be from back to front to ensure a steady flow.
• Upon exiting no one is to remain in the lobby.
Everyone is to proceed directly to his or her vehicles.
• No one will be permitted to enter the facility until 15 minutes prior to the start of the service (other than those required to be inside to conduct the service.)
• Upon entering the facility no one may congregate in the lobby.
When an individual or family enters the facility they are to go directly to their seat.
• All children must remain with their parent/caregiver during the service.
No wandering can be permitted at this time.
• Masks will not be required to enter the facility unless required by government guidelines, however no one is to be within 6 feet of a non-family member without a mask.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available and in strategic locations throughout the building.
Masks will be available for those who may need it.
• No offering plates/bags will be passed during the service.
No ushers will walk to the front of the room for the offering time
• There will be no fellowship involving food service during this time.
• Those who have been deemed most vulnerable by the CDC will be encouraged to comply with all CDC guidelines.